Caution should be exercised for any registry editing operations!!! The registry is used for many system functions, and if corrupted, your system may not function properly or may be rendered inoperable. If you are not comfortable editing the registry, we recommend that you do not perform the following steps.
1. From the Start menu, click Run.
2. Type regedit.
3. Expand the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
For 64-bit machines: Navigate to the SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Ipswitch\WhatsConnected\Setup key.
For 32-but machines: Navigate to the SOFTWARE\Ipswitch\WhatsConnected\Setup key.4.
4. Right-click after the last existing item in the right pane, then click New > String Value.
5. Type WugApiVersion for the new value name.
6. Double-click the new value to enter its value. Type 16.0.3 or 16.1, then click OK.